Wow Now Thats what I call Music

2.09.2007

Start it up



Emily I was at the UFO meeting last night and as cute as that cat is I believe that these are the corrected minutes:

I don't know the internet lingo for a shutter but I would use it right now if I did.

Anyway back to business. Last night we went to Toledo to celebrate Jessie's birthday (because founders caught on fire and smells), I got embarrassingly drunk (this seems to be a theme with me)and proceeded to give giant bear hugs to everyone at the party. Twas fun.

I have a bone to pick with the pop culture library. Yesterday I just wanted to find a good cheesy book to read at night so I go to the library but all the books are held hostage on the 4th floor. I mean seriously who's going to sit in the pop culture library for five days and read Four Past Midnight? Who does that? So instead I got this
Buk's a pretty cool cat, good bathroom reading and the bar ain't bad either.

Finaly. I am publishing a draft of the cover letter I am attaching to my resume. I figured that I should strike while the iron was hot so I am sending it out this weekend.
Please review.

Dear Trimspa:
I am writing in response to the ad you placed in the New York Times this morning.
I am very interested in the recently available position as spoksmodel.
You could do wonders with me.
I realize you will have many applicants over the next few days so I am including a list of my qualifications:
I have no problem getting intoxicated in the middle of the day.
I am okay with getting naked at public events sometimes.
I like to eat in bed.
Velour is my favorite type of track suit.
My aunt is a nurse, so I should have no problem stealing some Valium.
I can put on one mean Texas accent.
I think older men are much more attractive.

While conducting your nation wide search for Ms. Trimspa 2007
I hope you will keep me in mind.
sincerely,
Theresa Scott


3 Comments:

  • 1. It is lame that they have that rule, did you try checking regular circulation on the 7th floor (I think that's where they keep the juvenile/adult fiction)? Also, kudos to Stephen King who's pretty good (most of the time).
    2. The FratCave=40 Days Without A Fire! Booyah, on-campus residence halls!
    3. Fingers crossed for you on the job app!
    4. Your status as a classy broad is still in good standing. I look forward to gettin' to' up tonight. See you there!

    By Blogger Dustin Meadows!, at 12:57 PM  

  • Haha, I vote for you for Trimspa. I don't know if you will be able to be as big of a trainwreck as Anna Nicole was. I miss her already.

    Also, if you want some trashy novels, the Goodwill on Main has a whole bookcase of them. They are about .25 a peice. I love them.

    And, I'm really glad that you get real drunk and say and do amazing things like me. I'm going to try not to repeat the incident at the Christmas party...at least not until my 21st (about three weeks away!)

    By Blogger emily, at 2:09 PM  

  • Trimspa baby!

    By Blogger Stephen L. Hildreth, at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home