Wow Now Thats what I call Music

1.20.2007

Weekend Update: Minus the crappy political humor


Last night I followed the advice of many IMDB message board writers and decided to cancel my plans to see Stop The Yard, to see Children Of Men. I guess I made the right decision (but I have to admit I do love the Stomp)
The movie was excellent , and the last half hour or so felt like it was all on one continuous shot. Beautiful.
The movie also re-awakened my love for Clive Owen.
Ahh yes. I have an unhealthy relationship with Clive Owen. I will watch anything he is in, I will look up interviews on youtube and I think he has the prettiest and clearest American accent in the world.
Owen is joined by Sam Rockwell and Kevin Spacy in Theresa's odd obsessions list. I am sure that when guys find me in the bushes behind the pool house I will not be asked to join them in making a movie. I'm pretty serious about this, I will happily sit through 2 hours of The Ref just because Kevin Spacy is in it. If I ever move to southern California it will become my life's mission to hunt these men down and have steamy affairs with them. And I wouldn't be doing it just because I know they would shower me with gifts and buy me a new pair of tits. No, this is real love would be real love.

I know I don't get it either.

I don't know what's stranger that ^ obsession or this picture of John Edwards circa 1970 something. I mean GOD DAMN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home