Wow Now Thats what I call Music

1.18.2007


The End of The World: Ongoing Coverage



Back From Class Now, let's pick up where we left off.

A review of the facts.

Fact 1- The world is defiantly ending by 2012.

Fact 2- Stephen Hawking gives us five minutes to live.

Fact 3- I need to ride a horse.

Fact 4- I will definitely die a virgin.

Got it? Good. Now as I was sitting in East hall today, reading WWI poetry it occurred to me that back in the day the human race were tough sons of bitches, but thanks to Sonic, electric cars, and Bob Dylan we have defiantly all become giant pussies. If the world does self destruct we will need to acquire some common survival skills.
So part two of the fantastic lists this afternoon is: How to toughen up.

1. Learn how to whittle, once china and Vietnam are 25 feet underwater we are going to be responsible for our own shoe making, so let's buy some paint and glaze and take a trip to Amsterdam we'll need the practice.

2. Learn how to assemble a rifle out of a pen cap and plastic casing. This will come in handy when asshole kids start syphoning gas out of your pick up.

3. Learn how to harpoon a fish with your Swiss army knife and some sticks.

4. Start a storage cellar full of e-z cheese. Not only will this be a useful source of dairy after the apocalypse , you could then weld the cans into a functional shelter/raft.

5. Learn how to weld.

2 Comments:

  • I agree. We all need to toughen up. That's why I refuse to get my wisdom teeth taken out. The pioneers had theirs intact, and THEY SETTLED THE WEST!

    (Can you tell that all day long, I just check to see if anyone has updated their blogs?)

    By Blogger emily, at 7:28 PM  

  • Ditto to the teeth!

    Also, I can already whittle and make rifles out of plastic casings and pen caps like it's my job, so I think it's safe to say I'll survive. Oh, and I own a machete and can make incendiary devices out of home cleaning products which will prove useful for when the first wave of subterranean Mole People and C.H.U.D.s make their move to take over the surface world.

    By Blogger Dustin Meadows!, at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home