Wow Now Thats what I call Music

1.18.2007

As I have mentioned before the world is about to go down. Well thanks to Stephen Hawking my prophecy is being fulfilled. The doomsday clock, the coolest union of science and a giant clock since Doc Brown dangled from one to send a young teen back to the future, has been moved to 5 till midnight.

That's right brothers and sisters the end is a'comin! For me the end of the world could not have come at more inconvenient time; I'm still young, I've only been out of Ohio twice and I haven't even gotten laid yet. I don't think I need to tell you that this whole end of the world thing is very discouraging.

I feel like the best way to solve this problem is to devote the rest of my life on earth to making a kick ass list.

Before I die...

1. I will ride a horse. The closest I have ever come to riding a horse was riding a pony at the OLA church fair when I was 5. The circle it walked around in smelled like shit and I almost fell off due to an incompetent/drunken carny at the gate. I resolve to ride a horse in the next five years, plus I think it will become a necessary skill when we run out of gas and start looting.

That's it for now. It's an ongoing segment.
Plus I have to go to class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home