Wow Now Thats what I call Music

12.04.2005

I need my vitamin C, not the pop star.

I've been feeling like such crap lately. I live around Ramen and peanut butter on cherish this makes me moody and pretty unpleasant. I need to take some vitamins. Forgetting to take those vitamins when you live off of boxes of pressured and salt is not a good thing. If you don't trust me,I'm sure the first toilet of Mac north would tell you. (eww).
Two more weeks and I can live at home and eat my mom's Marilyn Fried Chicken in my room while my dad is passed out on the lazy boy in the basement. Promising. Promising.
I do have amber and jess to buy me some master though, so thank them for me. Otherwise, I'd never go to class and they'd have to plug a TV into the handicapped stall for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home