Wow Now Thats what I call Music

11.28.2005

Bring on the cheer.


I don't think I'll be buying you a Christmas gift this year. With my meal plan depleted and my career non-existent I'll be spending my time eating ramon and cheese on bread every other day occasional splurging on canned pears. So it breaks my heart to tell you that you won't be getting a tickle me elmo from me this year. Sorry about that.

Just think about it though, maybe it's for the best. People are getting trampled on outside of walmart nowadays, there are some real bloody fist fights going on over the new Xbox 300 or whatever number we're on now. Fat women in spends and faux fur collared jackets are being remover by shopping carts in the electronics isle. You wouldn't want to see that happen to me.

If you said yes you'd be a selfish whore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home