Wow Now Thats what I call Music

1.05.2007

Let's blow this joint soda.

Only one more day in Cleveland. I'm pretty much over it; I didn't take any advantage of coming home this break. I didn't go downtown or do anything of worth but i did manage to read the first two chapters of about 7 really pretentious and important sounding books.

I leave this city not only 7(!!) books smarter but also thankful for a year filled with comedy.

2006 is over and I hope you all, or the two people who read this blog (hi mom!), had a nice new year. It’s been almost a week into the new year and as we look back, if you haven’t already, let’s thank 2006 for all the laughs and hope that 2007 is filled with much of the same.




1 Comments:

  • i am a blogging superfan.

    blog early and often.

    By Blogger emily, at 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home