Wow Now Thats what I call Music

1.25.2007

I wish I was A rock star



I bought this book off of Amazon for 10 dollars!
I'm pretty excited to read it (because I have no life and am a large dork).
Wanna know something else weird about me? Whenever I get a book I have to read it super fast because I have this huge fear that while in the middle of a book I'll be in a horrendous car crash, or a building will collapse on me, or I'll be a victim of some germ warfare attack and a couple of days after my death somebody will be shuffling through my stuff and find my book with only 20 pages read and think "she never even got to find out what happened" that is just too sad for me to imagine, so I try to read my books quickly or I avoid traveling long distances for a while.

In other news my mom is coming up on Saturday so that will be nice. And after she goes back to Cleveland Jessie's mom and Aunt Linda are coming up you know what that means-Party at the Day's Inn!

It's all very exciting.

2 Comments:

  • That actually seems like a relatively rational concern from a pessimistic point of view. You're an odd bird...But you're aces in my book!

    By Blogger Dustin Meadows!, at 6:25 PM  

  • what is with this wishing business. you are a rock star.

    i hope you get your book finished. maybe i should start thinking like that, that way i'll actually finish all of my books i have laying around (it's a bad habit.)

    By Blogger emily, at 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home