Wow Now Thats what I call Music

2.06.2007

Back to things



The last post is like watching a video tape of yourself drinking. Not fun.
Pretty embarrassing actually, but I think I'll leave it up there for shits and giggles.

Now back to life, I've had a pretty busy week. This weekend I went home so I could write my 2 papers and my article (woo!). This week isn't looking any less busy, plus I have to finish planning the pancake breakfast. So much work.

To do today:
1. Rent some tables from the union
2. Threaten the a-holes who work at distribution that if they don't deliver my tables again I will sue their asses
3. Write a paper on poetry
4. Write a poem (pressure!)
5. Contact the office of campus involvement for article on FIGURE
6. Cook dinner
7. Clean dinner
8. UFO
9. Sleep


sorry this wasn't interesting either.
Next time I'll knock it outta the park.

2 Comments:

  • Apparently yingleping thought it was interesting enough! Hmm...I think there's a pattern here. Whenever you make numbered lists it seems to draw out spam/bots! That's how they track you!

    By Blogger Dustin Meadows!, at 2:37 PM  

  • i read your article today, good work!

    By Blogger emily, at 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home