Wow Now Thats what I call Music

8.21.2007

Back In BG


And man don't it feel good.

As you can probably guess from the title, and by the fact that classes started yesterday, I'm back in BG and loving it.
In a small step toward the terrifying world of adulthood I have rented a room in BG's glorified dorm rooms otherwise known as The Enclave Hall.
Since I've been back we've taken a page out of the Wayne and Garth interior design book and decorated our apartment with covers from the 70s. It's cheap and cheesy and I love it. My roommates also all bought tapestries from the hippie who stands outside the union. It is awesome.
So far I have drunk enough to make up for my lack of drinking in the summer this weekend.
Seen Superbad and High School Musical.
I could watch both of these movies 40 times for very different reasons.

Other than that I've been to the bgnews office a few time and am not sure if I'm going to keep writing for them. Right now I don't think I have the time and I've never taken a journalism class so I don't think I'm set to be the next Maureen Dowd. But we'll see about that.

Now I'm off to an U.F.O officers meeting at the DQ I think I'll get a waffle crisp blizzard. Mmmmm.

Now a video, a staple in a lazy/absentee blogger's blog.



Oh! And we also have a kitchen and I've cooked every type of noodle they make this week. I LOVE MY KITCHEN.

2 Comments:

  • Having a kitchen is probably the thing that makes me feel the most adult about the apartment. I love having people over to cook for them.

    Potlucks soon? I hope so.

    By Blogger emily, at 7:37 AM  

  • I demand blogs from NYC.

    By Blogger Sudoriferous, at 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home