Wow Now Thats what I call Music

4.03.2007

Long time no see

So it's been a while, no?

So why don't we talk about whatever is on my mind? I say it's a good idea.

Highlights of the week:

Thursday Night: Saw Cabaret with Aften. It was really good, the end was depressing but you'll have that. We did not see penis but we did see ass.

Friday-Sunday: 48 hour film project went off well. We managed to make a movie in 50 but who's counting? I'm excited to see everybody's movies tonight. I'll let you know who wins (like everyone who reads this won't be there...)

I think I want to take a train to New York this summer, I can stay in a hostel, these are three things I've never done. And as scary as Eli Roth makes it sound I'm pretty sure hostels are full of fee love. Everything will be cool.


Sorry for the lame update, I just felt obligated.
Oh yeah. Just for stopping by.
Dave Dave Couiler has to be kicking himself now.

2 Comments:

  • Firstly, contrary to what the numbers say our group kicked ass!

    Secondly, I think I'm actually tripping out to Jersey (the sixth borough of New York) this summer.

    Thirdly, Alanis Morrisette>Fergie.

    By Blogger Dustin Meadows!, at 11:17 PM  

  • visit me in LA, too.

    :)?

    By Blogger emily, at 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home