Wow Now Thats what I call Music

3.27.2007

How to go from being the sexiest man alive to a punchline on Best Week Ever


Today in class watched Gallipoli, a World War I movie that you probably never heard of, anyway my point is that Mel Gibson was in it. The second he came onto screen everybody snickered, why? well because it's Mel Gibson. I got to thinking how easy it is to fall from the sexiest man alive to a walking joke.
So I did some research and I think I figured out the formula. In case you ever wanted to track the rise and fall of a Hollywood superstar, I'm just going to make it a little bit easier:

Oh yeah I had to throw Tom Cruise in here because he is basically my favorite person ever.


Step 1: Go on a popular television show or two and act a little crazy. Whether you are jumping on Oprah's couch or calling Matt Lauer glib this is the way to begin your downfall.

Step 2: Scream obscenities and go ape-shit a heckler during a college screening.


Step 3: Have child that looks mysteriously Chinese and then decide to eat her placenta
“I’m gonna eat the placenta, too. I thought that would be good. Very nutritious. I’m going to eat the cord and the placenta right there.” But when a GQ magazine interviewer said it would be a big meal, Cruise replied: “OK, maybe I won’t.”

Step 4: Find religion. Weather it's Traditional Catholicism or Scientology, it doesn't matter. We'll still call you a nut.
Oh yeah pester a former spice girl to join your religion while you are at it.


Step 5: Call as many people Sugar-Tits as you want.

So there you go, just fire your publicist now and have a personal relationship with TMZ.com

In retrospect I should have made this whole post about Tom Cruise, he's way more fun, also I am in need of a life.




3 Comments:

  • Life is so simple when you get your perspective from the tabloids, isn't it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:36 PM  

  • Damn it! I thought I had the trademark on Sugar Tits as a nickname for ladies! Oh, well. Back to Square One!

    Square One, FYI, is calling girls Fun Bags.

    By Blogger Dustin Meadows!, at 11:27 PM  

  • we all have lives: the lives of famous people.

    By Blogger emily, at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home