Wow Now Thats what I call Music

4.04.2007

Yippee-ki-yay


I'm pretty sure that the Internet is making us all ADD faster than we thought it would.
I mean look at TV now, it's just a race to see who can compete with the Internet. Acceptable TV needs to be under 2 minutes, The Human Giant looks like the same story (which by the way is premiering tomorrow and I'm getting very excited) . My blogs are getting shorter... Headline news. I tell you much more of wasting time on youtube and I'm not going to be able to hold a full conversation with anybody.

Now some video clips and words:

You know I don't' think I've ever told you about my obsession with Madeline Kahn. I am seriously in love with this woman. She was just so damned funny. This is probably where my obsession with cheesy, over the top humor stems from. Whenever I am flipping through the TV and I catch a glimpse of her on Flix (because this is where the not too popular 1970's and 80's Mel Brooks movies play)I stop just to fall in love with her all over again.


Also the new Die Hard trailer came out today. I AM SO PUMPED. I mean it looks like it might suck but chances are I won't care. Ever since I saw Die Hard part one when I was in 4th grade I have loved these movies. I've been excited for Die Hard 4 for about 3 years now.
This is probably where my obsession with shooting terrorists and blowing shit up stems from.
My only questions for Fox are Justin Long? Kevin Smith? Really?
Well anyway here it is.


Get Excited!

2 Comments:

  • Firstly, I absolutely love Madeline Kahn in Young Frankenstein although she's golden in anything lucky enough to have cast her in the first place.

    Secondly, I'm equally excited about the new Die Hard because as long as it has John McClane swearing and being a cop on the edge who plays by its own rules, I won't care how terrible it is. Also, I'm glad that I've held off on buying the trilogy because soon it'll be a quadrilogy!

    By Blogger Dustin Meadows!, at 5:10 PM  

  • you also like blowing shit up?!

    well, listen. about a half hour south of here, there is a firework warehouse store. they also sell mocosins and other tacky "indian crafts," and have a large selection of cowboy boots. let's get some fireworks and set them off in that feild next to mercer manor, and then run like hell when we hear sirens.

    By Blogger emily, at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home