Wow Now Thats what I call Music

4.27.2007

Wow, Now That's what I call a lazy asshole

What's it been? Two weeks? More?
I am an asshole.
But anyway the past two weeks have been great, the weather's getting nicer, I'm finishing up any left over essays and papers and things are winding down slowly.
I can't believe the year is almost over, this year was a good one.
If we could get serious for a second I might say that this year was a milestone one for me.
Wanna know why?
1. I became less socially awkward
2. I became more aware of myself
3. I made some amazing new friends who I think will be in the picture for a while
4. I got closer with old friends
5. I am now happy with who I am.

All in all I'd say it was a huge success.
This year I stopped pretending and finally became who I am and realized that I like that person.
Sorry about the lack of blog-age, my radar has been kind of lacking so new videos have been hard to come by.

2 Comments:

  • I think the rest of us are happy with who you are too (except for the part where you didn't stay for the rest of the party!).

    By Blogger Dustin Meadows!, at 12:34 PM  

  • I wrote you an email, but I sent it to your gmail account, not realizing that you probably don't check that account, seeing that you just signed up for it.

    By Blogger emily, at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home