Wow Now Thats what I call Music

2.14.2007


Live from awards season



I have a confession to make.
I
love Joan and Mellisa Rivers. It's true, every winter, at a time of the
year when when the most popular movies in the country usually end with
the word "Movie", I can sit down with theTV guide channel and catch up on who's wearing who, and who has come out, and how dare she wear the Louie with the Wang on a Sunday afternoon?

I really do love these women. They have it all- the cheesy puns, sexual innuendo from ageless fasionsitas, strange mother daughter, pushing the borders of inappropriate, humor. My heroes.
In honor of the Rivers I will soon be beginning my own section: The best and worst dressed at bgsu. I just need to get a digital camera and a snappy sidekick who will banter with me.

Look forward to it.

2 Comments:

  • I should actually have my digital camera by next Monday or Tuesday, and my specialty is snappy banter!

    Brace yourself, Goatee! We're coming for you!

    By Blogger Dustin Meadows!, at 1:46 PM  

  • Can I be involved with this?!? PLEASE?!?!

    Being catty about strangers is my all time favorite activity!!!

    By Blogger emily, at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home